View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 08:38 AM   #64
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
That's the ghost of Steve past whispering "agency pricing is not dead, raise your prices"
You know, I do hope the thing gets to trial so we can find out whose idea the conspiracy was. My first thought was Penguin since they were thhe ones who talked Barnes and Noble into strongarm-ing Random House into joining the conspiracy (and why aren't *they* on the docket, at least as unindicted co-conspirators).
But right now Sargent is the public face of the conspiracy.
Of course, there's all those emails in the DOJ files...
I sooo want those made public.

(Now *there* is a righteous target for anonymous... )
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote