View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 02:22 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Personally, I'd have no problem eating horse meat. I don't see why it's that different to any other meat.

I think the problem here is that something is being sold which isn't as it is labelled. I'd have a similar issue with something labelled horse meat that turned out to be 30% beef.

Given it's in Ireland, perhaps we finally have an answer to the Shergar mystery?
Selling horsemeat for human consumption is illegal in the UK.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote