View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 09:52 AM   #5
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Something more from the UK Faq:

3. When will Reader be available to buy?
Sony Reader will be available to buy in the UK from the Sony Style online store; Waterstones.com; over 200 High Street Waterstone’s stores and other selected electronic retailers from early September 2008, but you can reserve your own Reader now.

4. Can I pre-order a Reader?
Yes, you can reserve your own Reader from the Sony Style online store. As soon as the stock comes in we’ll send you your Reader, along with a CD-ROM featuring 100 classic eBooks to help you start your collection and a £5 voucher off Reader accessories. The product can also be pre-ordered at waterstones.com

15. What type of memory cards can I use in Reader? What sizes of memory cards are supported?
Reader supports a Memory Stick Duo™ of up to 16 GB, that’s roughly around 13 000 typical books. It also supports SD memory cards . It is important to note that Reader does not accept the “full sized” type of memory sticks or adapters. [comment: I didn't even know 16 GB Memory Sticks exist. Who on earth would want to carry 16 GB worth of e-books around??? ]
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote