View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 12:23 PM   #10
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by highstream View Post
What I keep looking for and wish was there is being able to delete the entry from the UI without touching the files themselves. I'm not clear why the two necessarily have to be connected. The only way to do so that I've figured out is to delete the file from the UI and then restore it from Windows Trash.
there are at least 2 ways to delete a single format from the UI
1 is select any format inside the metadata editor, and click the recycle icon/tap 'Delete'

Or right click the title's (line) in the main GUI, and select One of the ALTERNATE choices in the Remove Books menu
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote