View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 02:23 PM   #9
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
I am considering other access layer methods as using the alsa headers is very linux specific. I imagine VS users may hate me. but in the interim alsa it is. Perhaps I could post the project file when it's complete.

I did fiddle about going pure C. I'll go back to style considerations after the meat and veg. I fiddled with getting aplay and arecord to do "things" today. back the raw I think.

Build the tools and they will come.
Well, some of them anyways
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote