View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 05:05 AM   #331
CrackerJibbs
CrackerJibbs began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1; Kindle Paperwhite 2; Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by WST View Post
Hi,

I have a Decal Girl Skin and a Sony standard cover for my T1. Indeed, after installing the skin and trying to fit the T1 to the cover, I found that the cover edge where it snaps, tries to lift the skin in some places as I'm trying to make the cover snap over the T1.

I solved it by removing the T1 again and warming up the right edge of the cover over a stove top just enough to make it a tad more flexible. I snapped the T1 in again while pulling the edge until it cleared over the T1.

It' worked fine

Attached is a picture (I just wish I choose a different design. This one is nice though). I also wish that Decal Girl offers skin fronts (without the backs), it'll make it cheaper, as the back skin is totally unnecessary with the cover.
Thanks for the info, pics, and the tip about heating the case.

My skin should arrive any day now, so I'll see how it goes. The glare is really the only problem I have with the reader (aside from wishing the background was a bit whiter), so I'll be very happy if the Decalgirl skin solves that issues.

Now I just need to find out how I'm going to find the time to read the 130 ebooks I have acquired...
CrackerJibbs is offline   Reply With Quote