View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 04:44 AM   #19
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
DX and DXG keydefs.ini problems

keydefs.ini works great on my 3G.

I had previously changed my keydefs.ini codes to the ones used on the DX and DXG. Some keys work, but some do not.

My Aa Ctrl-key does not work in myts-6 on my DX or DXG. The Prev and Next (Right> and Right<) do not do PgUp or PgDn either. I also tried using other keys as Ctrl (Select, Sym) but still no Ctrl-keys...

I also tried the exact changes suggested by dpalvin, but exactly the same results.

I used waitforkey to find the keycodes.

dpavin: do all your DX keys work right on your DX?

Last edited by geekmaster; 07-07-2012 at 07:45 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote