View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 09:17 PM   #1
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Bailey, Arthur Scott: The Tale of Frisky Squirrel. 18 Oct 07

My wife and I were cleaning out some old boxes in the basement when she discovered several Arthur Scott Bailey books that she had read as a child. They had been in her family for many generations. Being the dedicated worker that I am I promptly started to read one of them. Aside from invoking my wife's ire, I found the stories delightful. They are written for children but not written down to children.

Looking on Project Gutenberg I discovered a treasure of his stories. I will format and post all of them.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: prc The Tale of Frisky Squirrel.prc (1.95 MB, 750 views)
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote