View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 08:47 PM   #23
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Use Bookdesigner. Save your Word document as RTF and load it BD. Make any edits you need to make. Save it as HTML and it will be a lot easier to clean up then HTML from word.

I have done this with some pretty bad HTML code pulled out of some older Mobipocket eBooks. Was a lot easier to clean up the HTML and convert to ePub.
{sigh} Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I'll try it. I wonder how many more pieces of software I can schlep into this process?

Thanks for the info, I'll give it a shot.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote