View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 06:57 PM   #8
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear

Thanks NatCh! You're the one who originally pointed me in the right spot to begin with, so it's only natural that you caught me on this. Thanks for catching it. I should have checked my tools before I posted a reply.

A GUI was written for the tool and can be found in the same Yahoo group, it's name is EditLRFMetaGUI and looks to be written in .NET/C#; so you might want to make a shortcut in an easy to reach location, or simply copy the exe, it's in the bin directory. The GUI is quite a bit nicer than using the CLI, and you can quickly check the current metatags with it as well (yes, I know you can do this with the CLI apps that are out there, but this is a bit quicker and saves a trip to "window-key+r -> cmd" world).

Last edited by Azayzel; 06-09-2007 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Hah, caught the lil' bugger trying to dump my post again!
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote