Thread: Columns
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 05:06 PM   #7
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpoet View Post
So, I interspersed the footnote text into the text itself, using SPAN
I've just played with this a bit myself. I'm very impressed with what you came up with.

I tried to find some way to restrict the main text to a left column, but failed miserably. I also failed to find any way to give space before & after runs of notes without giving space between notes..

I would suggest that changing the text-indent for the notes to -1em would give a better effect, leaving the note characters to the left of the text.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote