Thread: Kobo defecter
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 03:26 PM   #11
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Well, I love the smaller size, lighter weight, and better lighting of the Glo (and the mini, except for the light). Also love that it can be managed via Calibre without rooting.

My paperwhite has a beautiful text display, but the lighting is not good. I am hopeful that the PW2 will be better. Even with a better screen, it will still be bigger and heavier. Maybe next year they will make a Paperwhite Mini, that would make me happy!

My Mini is the best for taking on the go...so small and light, I just love it.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote