View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 05:21 PM   #8
NickyWithNook
Guru
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite (Don't use Nook anymore)
I just saw this and got a bunch, AND saw a bunch I've paid full price for recently. Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore is there! But I haven't read 11/22/63 yet and that's there, and the Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald and Life After Life have both been tempting me, and they're there, and a couple more Dan Brown books, and The House Girl. I'm really pleased with what they've included in the sale. But I'm bummed out that I paid full price for so many of them. I really liked Before I Fall Asleep, and that was there too.
NickyWithNook is online now   Reply With Quote