View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 10:26 PM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I don't have the ex-libris plugin, so I am not sure what it does.

Calibre will do what you want during a conversion. It can add a "jacket" near the front of the book. I think it is put as the first page after the cover. For an ePub, the "Modify ePub" has an option to add the jacket without doing a conversion.
And I remove all jackets using Modify ePub.. It's just a page I don't need and don't want. It takes me less time to dump the jacket then it does for you to add it. If I was going to give it out on the net, I'd first remove the jacket and then distribute.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote