View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 12:33 PM   #12
J. Strnad
Guru
J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Kindle 3, Paperwhite
I voted for Risen because I wrote it.

Remember, folks, a vote for Risen is a vote for living authors who provide DRM-free ebooks worldwide for cheap!

I would give you more reasons to vote for Risen, but I have to go rest up now. I'm still weak from the wounds I received rescuing that little orphan girl from the bobcat yesterday. While on my way to do charity work for...uhm...that charity everybody likes. In a snowstorm.
J. Strnad is offline   Reply With Quote