View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 09:20 PM   #15
Robotech_Master
Fanatic
Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I went ahead and ordered today myself, since they changed the way the giveaway works so that you don't have to click through 12 pages of stuff to put 174 items in your shopping cart.

Of course, I may not be able to download the stuff until Monday. Fingers crossed they let me tomorrow.
Robotech_Master is offline   Reply With Quote