View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 09:36 PM   #45
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscoach View Post
I found nothing ambiguous about the final answer. Kevin was quite clear, you can loan a book out ONCE, not once per person or device, but once. Period. End of discussion. He basically said to be happy for that much.

I find it sad that they tried to NOT answer this question and kept quoting the FAQ's ambiguous answer until called out point blank for a clearer meaning. There has been enough talk about this over at the B&N site that the matter would have been cleared up if it wasn't ONCE and ONCE ONLY.

The lending shouldn't even come into consideration when deciding what reader to get, IMHO, at this point. That and $5 will get you a coffee.
where the heck do you buy your cups of coffee? I walk to Starbucks a few days/week as well as the new coffee at McDonald's (which is quite good believe it or not) and the prices are something like $1.85 & $1.75, respectively, for a 20oz "cup" (fyi, a cup of coffee is considered to be only 5oz. I know because my doc points it out all the time...hehehehe...). Still a bit spendy but at Starbucks I get free wifi and if I want one, a refill is like $0.50, but just a 20oz. "mug" coffee is not $5 anywhere I travel.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote