View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 10:41 PM   #9
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
A couple of the titles in the B&n sale are cheaper in Sonys 24 titles for $1.99 sale
https://ebookstore.sony.com/24-hour-sale/
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
Good eye. A word of caution, though... Be sure to add the books to your cart from the sale page as the individual product pages still show the full price. The ones I wanted from the B&N sale aren't on Sony's list, but there are a couple on Sony's list that I might be willing to pay $2 for.
Looks like Sony fixed the prices on the product pages. I didn't bother to compare the titles in this list to the sale at Google Play until after I paid $2.99 for Angels & Demons this morning.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote