View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 01:23 PM   #11
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyspider View Post
I don't know if I quite agree with that. The Kobo mini, the Kindle 4, and the Nook Simple Touch are all good readers under $100. Sure, they're not indestructible, but I'm just looking for something that is not some cheap knock off.
If you don't want a cheap knock off don't buy on eBay from a Chinese seller. But you didn't say cheap knock off in your OP. You said cheaply made. They are all cheaply made.

As Rizla said, what you want doesn't exist. You can't have your cake & eat it too. No such thing as low price, good quality. The two are not synonymous.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote