View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 08:59 PM   #50
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSacredSoul View Post
Thank you! That's probably the most thorough review I've read of the cover! Just a couple of things I don't quite understand really well. Do you mean the rubbery part and the leather are the same color? When you say the color of the leather part matches the rubbery plastic part. I'd probably get the black one.

And what do you mean you can fold back and stick a finger in? Folding back will be the only way i read if i get the case. I dont quite understand what you mean by i can stick a finger in and hold it shit. I was thinking four fingers will be behind the device, resting on the cloth interior of the case with the thumb on the bezel to flip pages.

Thank you again for this post! I daresay you've convinced me to get it.

P.S I tried to give you karma but apparently i have to give karma to others before giving it back to you. Will do so soon!
Ok what did I mean with sticking your finger in. Imagine you hold the cover with four fingers in the back and thumb in the front. Now you want to change the page. You lift your thumb up a bit slide over to the screen and want to change the page. OOOOPS, you PW just fell out of your hands as the thumb not holding it no more. So instead of losing the PW, you stick your index finger right behind the PW, then fold the cover on top of it, then the other fingers behind. You squeeze your index finger basically inbetween the cover. Now if you lift your thumb, you simply hold the PW by pushing your index finger back towards the other fingers getting a hold of the front part of the cover only. Thumb is free to change the page and PW is not going to slip out of your hand. The part of the cover that "grabs" the Kindle is visible when the cover is open. On lighter colors that might be distractive, on darker colors maybe less so. If that is undesired and you don't want to go aftermarket, then you need the black cover. See attached picture ( borrowed from Amazon ) for what I mean by wrap around. Me personally like that you can see the color. Others might not. The yellow in the attached I would not buy, too bright.

Last edited by DuckieTigger; 01-21-2013 at 07:55 PM.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote