View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 04:04 PM   #14
Gregory Faccone
Gregory Faccone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregory Faccone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregory Faccone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregory Faccone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregory Faccone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregory Faccone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregory Faccone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregory Faccone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregory Faccone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregory Faccone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregory Faccone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I am partial to the classic three paragraph blurb format.

I think your blurb first draft is interesting. I would add some "punch" (pun intended) to the middle section. That is where the protagonist's world is really supposed to be rocked.

Is the introduction to underground fighting the biggest thing that ever happened to your protagonist? Or was it meeting that other fighter? Neither?

Last edited by Gregory Faccone; 12-19-2012 at 05:34 PM.
Gregory Faccone is offline   Reply With Quote