View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 05:51 PM   #22444
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I remember Grandpa telling me that I was born as the
sun was comin' up early in the morn.
Told me I was born early in the morn.

When you lift your eyes and see the sun a-risin' on
the far horizon early in the mornin'.

It was early in the day when I set out to roam.
Kissed my love and went
to seek my fortune far from home.
I set out to roam far away from home.

When you lift your eyes and see the sun a-risin' on
the far horizon early in the mornin'.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRoWjhlxlp0 )

Good morning, all! Early, early start today. 7 o' the clock, 6° (temp not separation) and breakfast beside me. Taylors of Harrogate's "English Breakfast" tea and a bowl of Doria, but a lower calorie one left over from dinner last night. Mostly an Italian tomato sauce with just a bit of sausage for flavor, and a little bit of melted Mozzarella on top of rice. Maybe 400 calories all together. Then it's off to roam the neighborhood for an hour or two. I've been walking the 'wrong' way down one-way streets, and seeing sights I usually can't see when driving. There are some really beautiful gardens around some of the houses around here. It's really not a stretch to say the the Japanese know how to lay out a spectacular garden in just a few square feet of space. No lawn or grass to cut either, but the tree and bush plantings, interspersed with large rocks or white gravel are wonderful.

Today is the day for my Senior Citizen students to try out their vocal cords on English Christmas carols. Karoke in the Klassroom. By the way... that's "Cara-Oh-keh," not carry-O-key.
I wonder if I should teach them some Chanukah songs? That starts this Saturday night.

Stitchawl

Last edited by Stitchawl; 12-05-2012 at 05:53 PM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote