View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 02:25 PM   #118
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
SkipStone 0.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver18 View Post
SkipStone is really better than the stock browser, thanks a lot for your hard work!!!
Just one question: is it possible to save passwords? It seems it keeps losing my facebook password!
I implemented persistent cookies in the new version. Please check if it solves your issue.
Yet I need to add possibility to delete stored cookies. For now you will have to manually delete file "/mnt/us/extensions/skipstone/settings/.skipstone/cookies".
baf is offline   Reply With Quote