View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 01:12 PM   #14
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
I, too, considered buying a NG (my abbreviation) so I made a trip to a local B&N along with my Kindle Touch for comparison. As impressive as it was, I was disappointed that it lacked the contrast and crispness of my KT when lighted. In fact, with the glowlight off, the contrast was not as good as the regular Simple Touch.

I will wait for Amazon's version.

What I found really odd, from a marketing standpoint, was that there were three new NGs on display but a salesperson said they were not yet available to purchase. This was last Monday, after the first online pre-orders had already been delivered and many reported buying them from B&N stores.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote