View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 07:07 PM   #10811
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool hmmmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
The two series are my first attempts at reading urban fantasy, unless The Black Dagger Brotherhood series counts as well.
never heard of it...so...i just went to amazon and checked it out. since i'm highly motivated to try something new mostly by how intriguing its cover art appears to me. well, those covers give me negative vibes and do nothing to motivate me, i probably would never try that series unless it was recommended by someone [like yourself, who seems to have similar sensibilities as myself].
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote