View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 08:25 AM   #44
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Hey bcgirl, yes, no wireless means transferring books from computer through a USB cable. I ended up buying a kindle, which was $139 + $9 US. They refunded my $16 customs fee, not sure why, but I was happy about it. The Sonys are more expensive than the Kindle, but if you like the touch-screen, maybe it's worth it to you. I buy most of my books at Kobo/Chapters and convert them, so I rarely use the kindle's wireless option. With the discount coupons that Kobo frequently offers it works out to the lowest price.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote