View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 02:15 PM   #3
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
At first when I received the Kobo, it was frozen on the font change screen. I managed to reset it and it went into "demo" mode. Basically, it is continually cycling between different screens in the Kobo. I've tried hooking it up to the computer, but it isn't recognized, though it is charging. It doesn't have a micro sd card in it at the moment, though I do have one.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote