View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 10:05 PM   #266
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Well, in Canada this is an all-ages show, not just for YA, which is why they give such prominence to Lou's storyline as well, though I understand the books were written as YA to begin with. I've read from the Wikipedia articles (I used to edit in the new episode synopses after a fresh one aired) that they changed some storylines from the books, and of course the setting is different, but overall they should be roughly the same.

I don't know where you live or how the shipping would work out, but right now if you're interested, the first four seasons of Heartland on DVD are on sale for only $19.99 each in Canadian dollars (half-price and at least $10 off what Amazon US charges; they want $31 for the Xmas special, which is only $9 up here ) at Amazon.ca. They've got bonus extra interviews and featurettes with the actors and crew members.
Thanks, but I am in US. I use to see the reruns on one channel late at night locally. Also we use to get the channel that aired all of the Canadian shows I loved, now it is gone

One show I loved was about an FBI agent (blind young female) and her beautiful Golden Retriever assistant. I was so sad they canceled it.

When you try to view the videos on the producing channel (internet) it won't show, only for Canadian viewers. Lucky you. It is almost like a Disney Channel, good wholesome shows.

I like the Lou character and the Grandpa and his girlfriend, of course the horses. Love the horses.
new is offline   Reply With Quote