View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 01:43 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobFreundlich View Post
I noticed that Calibre Companion is now available on the Amazon AppStore. Does that mean it's now fully functional on the Kindle Fire (including launching books with the built-in reader app, which I know was a problem to implement)?
No, it isn't compatible with the kindle fire. In fact, I don't think that a fire owner can even buy it. This is really an amazon decision. They have blocked almost all reader apps and reader-related apps from the fire marketplace.

That said, CC will actually run on the fire, or at least the fire V1 that we have. However, it does not integrate with Amazon's reader app on the fire. The app is not the same as kindle for android that we now support reasonably well.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote