View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 10:42 AM   #11
KarenH
Addict
KarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five words

Device: K3
I said my purchasing is the same, but that's more a guess than anything else. I actually bought a lot fewer books in 2010 than in 2009, but that was because I went nuts in 2009 when I got my first reader, then again the end of the year when Fictionwise had their amazing sale - not because of library usage. The best I can do is compare to when I was still reading paper books, and my new book purchases are probably about the same. I didn't use the library then, but I did borrow books from a friend, and I also bought a lot used so the library usage is replacing other methods of acquisition that also didn't put money into the author/publisher's pocket.
KarenH is offline   Reply With Quote