Thread: MobileRead December 2012 Run-Off Vote
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 11:52 AM   #27
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
If it's any consolation, Jon; if it comes down to a tie, you'll get your robots. I've always wanted to put that one on my Finished Reading list. I remember as a teenager having the book in my hands in our high school library. I just can't remember if I finished it or not.
Thank you! The thing about I, Robots that helps make it a classic are Asimov's robot laws. They paved the way for a lot more stories about robots/androids.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote