View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 07:36 PM   #27
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
I should maybe mention Carol Berg's "Duet," Flesh and Spirit and Breath and Bone. They're $7.99 each at the Kobo store. Both myself and my mother (kind of surprisingly) really liked them. They are an intimate, first-person narrative in a high fantasy sort of setting. Funnily enough, I didn't care for another series she wrote (Transformation, Relevation, Restoration) as much. I'm thinking of giving her "Collegium" series a try because I really did love the "Breath and Bone" duet.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote