View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 08:37 PM   #4
tecweston
Comic book artist
tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight, iPad, iPhone
I still have my third gen iPod nano with click-wheel.

It's perfect, and I dread the day it breaks and I have to replace it. They don't make iPods with physical pause buttons anymore. Pausing something on my iPod touch is an exercise in frustration. They're virtual buttons on the screen, so not only do I have to look at the screen in order to pause, but the buttons are so tiny and close together that I almost always hit the "previous" or "next" button instead.

Not to mention that they intentionally broke the smart playlist functionality on the newer iPod nanos in order to promote their "genius" playlists.

So my idea for them to improve the iPod nano for the seventh generation would be to make it like the third generation again, bring back smart playlists, but maybe add wifi for people who want to stream stuff, and add more gigabytes.
tecweston is offline   Reply With Quote