View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 09:51 AM   #8
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox, Amazon Fire 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by easterncoyote View Post
Oldyellr, the Vox doesn't charge through a USB port. I don't think the charger light is supposed to be on, other than flashing when starting up, after the unit is unplugged from a charging source.
Of course it charges through its USB port, there is no other place. I didn't mean I was trying to charge it from the USB port of my computer. But I'll just dismiss the fact that the light stayed on after unplugging as a glitch in a device that's still in development. I see lots of weird things reported here and feel lucky that mine had been virtually trouble-free except for one suspected instance of not waking from sleep without a reboot. My biggest complaint would be that it needs charging daily. I charge my "dumb" cellphone maybe once a month, if that.
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote