View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 08:29 AM   #3
Popup
Zealot
Popup rocks like Gibraltar!Popup rocks like Gibraltar!Popup rocks like Gibraltar!Popup rocks like Gibraltar!Popup rocks like Gibraltar!Popup rocks like Gibraltar!Popup rocks like Gibraltar!Popup rocks like Gibraltar!Popup rocks like Gibraltar!Popup rocks like Gibraltar!Popup rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: kindle3, paperwhite-2012, Oasis-2016, paperwhite-2019
Thank you for the help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I'm not sure if they've rolled that out to the mobile apps yet, but if not, I'm sure it won't be long.
The latest iPhone Kindle app dates from the 8th of October, which was about a week before the worldwide rollout of the 3.3 firmware.

One would naïvely think that two releases so close to each other would be fundamentally functionally synchronized, but after working in the software business for 15 years I know that that's not necessarily the case.

Quote:
Previously, before the new personal document archiving service, the old method of syncing Last Page Read would definitely be broken by emailing the book to your Kindle.
OK, that's good to know. How about loading it into the iPhone kindle app? Is downloading into the Kindle app through Safari from the Calibre content Server supposed to work?

Quote:
Yes, I saw that, but there seems to be no firm consensus as to whether a specific method is supposed to work.
Popup is offline   Reply With Quote