View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 08:23 AM   #8
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabour View Post
I am loving messin' with my rooted nookcolor but have many questions. Next on list is this: I have downloaded Aldiko and it contains one sample book. How do I load my sideloaded (and B*N) books onto it? For life of me I can't find an "install" component. Do they need to be on my SD card first? Which brings up another question -- rooting completely filled up my SD card -- can't format it because it is 'write protected". Should I just get a new card, b/c I can't move much more onto it. Help would be appreciated. Thx.
I'm assuming you're talking about Aldiko 2.0 Premium.

Aldiko doesn't read B&N books, only ones with Adobe DRM (epubs purchased from other stores and library books). B&N use their own proprietary version of this. Only a NOOK or NOOK app will read them. Some free books from B&N don't have DRM. These will of course be read by Aldiko.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote