View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 05:32 PM   #62
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by m-reader View Post
I can try .
What I mean by the Flash Gordon comparison is that the movie offers a very romanticised view of the conflict and the characters portrayed by the book. The war itself is pulled forward out of the background of the plot and the whole movie is about the war events. The book is mainly concerned with the characters and how the war affects them.
Sounds good, even if I don't understand the relevance to Flash Gordon, must use google and wiki
mores is offline   Reply With Quote