View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 07:31 PM   #108
jillmess
Enthusiast
jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northguy View Post
I made an alias to that path in httpd-user.conf and somehow managed to download .epubs on my home PC. When downloading with my PRS-T1 I ended up downloading only 'fetch.php'.
I had the same problem with my galaxy tab 7.7. I ended up mounting the folder containing my library (which is in my dropbox folder on the other drive on my readynas) as a folder inside webroot. A symlink didn't work - had to be a mount. There are probably more elegant/correct ways to do this, but this works for me without needing to make any changes to other files.

Jill
jillmess is offline   Reply With Quote