View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 07:33 AM   #7
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by berpdreyfuss View Post
I played a few games and encountered some bugs.

Three times while playing, one time in puzzle mode, I had an "engine error". If I closed and reopened the game it would work again, but one time I had changed from playing white to playing black.
One time it happened right after promoting a pawn. I couldn't make the error come up consistently in the puzzle mode by playing the same moves.

Once I captured a pawn en passant, my pawn would make the move, but the other pawn wasn't removed from the board.

Great work so far, I like it much more than the original chess application!
berpdreyfuss, Thanks a lot for your bug-reports! You will be the first my bug-reporter
To help me fix them please do the following:
1. Install the latest version (1.0.3.402) that have some bugfixes (see project news);
2. If you find an error next time, please send me the log file: /mnt/ext1/.pbchess/pbchess.log.txt from device along with error report. That's will be enough for me for fixing; This log file contains all your games from the moment of installation!
3. You can post bug-reports either to this forum or (better) directly to my project bugs tracker: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?grou...2&atid=1578680 (use "Add new") to add a bug report. You can also attach a log file here using "Upload a file attachment";

P.S. I'm also waiting for you proposals here:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?grou...2&atid=1578683
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote