View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 05:42 PM   #5
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
I've had mine for a bit over a month as well. I've adapted to holding it (with it in the Amazon cover) that I seldom hit the buttons accidentally. I basically keep my left hand as in the pic in Sporadics post and my right hand with the thumb on the scroll bar a bit above the wheel and kind of alternate which thumb I use to advance.

I've got a few books bought from Amazon, and some freebies from Feedbooks on it.

In all I love it. Easy to read on, super easy to get books (love being able to browse on a PC and send samples of stuff that interests me that will be there in seconds the next time I turn the whispernet on!). It's just super convenient and I read more now that I don't have to buy a book that will end up cluttering up the house or hassle with going to the library.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote