Thread: sony problem
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 08:28 AM   #7
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckling View Post
Thanks for the help, makes all the difference, especially in Tasmania, not too many e-readers this far south.
May not be many readers there is Tasie but you absolutely have the best seafood on the planet. I think I'd trade my reader for one of the lobsters I got on the dock there in Hobart once. Okay, well I wouldn't trade it but I'd let the lobster cook read on it while I pigged out.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote