View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 08:04 AM   #8
giorgio130
Time Waster
giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo and Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
You do not need to implement all the mfgtool features. Freescale has a smaller open source sb_downloader program in C++, but I could not get it to work. The rockbox one is a MUCH simpler C program, which I got talking to my kindle in USB downloader mode, but it is a linux program.
Could you direct me towards this little program? I've tried looking for it on google but couldn't identify it. Thanks.
giorgio130 is offline   Reply With Quote