View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 02:32 AM   #65
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
There was a book I read as a kid, that was set in San Francisco before, during and after the Great Earthquake of 1906 that sparked my interest in history, which resulted in me pursuing that course of study. Unfortunately, I no longer remember the name of the book.

The strongest non-familial influence that shaped me as a person though, wasn't a book. It was a TV show - Star Trek (Original Series). Looking back, I can see how strongly I absorbed the philosophies of that show.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote