View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 08:02 PM   #88
Serpentine
Evangelist
Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
I have a crash on opening some epubs in the beta which open fine with the stable build. Opening and saving one of them fixed it, I didnt check the diff (will a bit later), error was something about trying to read in a unicode file - I assume a bad doctype or something.

That's why I wanted to test a new build before reporting.

A small improvement for the search panel would be an option to save the current search/replace. A larger feature would be to get a list of matches (ideally with some unmatching text around the match, like some greps offer).