View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 04:23 PM   #82
mmat1
Berti
mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Lumiread
Hi meme,
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
Though with any luck you may find it won't be necessary soon.
Sounds like another improvement ....

On the other Hand, i was never confused by this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
The Dotall option is under the Search menu under Regex Options where you can control the settings better for minimal matching and dotall. Having too many items in the drop-down was a bit confusing.
Yes i already found it ! The question was not "where", it was "why".
Sorry, this option does never confuse me (in the dropdown) and now it's too deep burried in the menues. I always check it with a glance before launching a complex regex s/r.

Please put it on the wishlist. Let the user decide where he wants to see this option.