View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 03:11 PM   #81
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmat1 View Post
Hello,

I love those new editing features (apply "bold" in CV was on top of my wishlist, just after removing those crashes )

I've two Questions:
- why is the button for "wellformed-check" removed from the toolbar ? I would like to have it there, i usually switch quite often...

- the same is for the "Dotall" option, Why is it removed from the Search-Options (Dropdown)
Well-formed was removed because it was too confusing to have a stop sign on the main toolbar and it was the only other toggle there (besides view). Most users wouldn't know what it was for. The option is still there under the Tools menu if you need it. Though with any luck you may find it won't be necessary soon.

The Dotall option is under the Search menu under Regex Options where you can control the settings better for minimal matching and dotall. Having too many items in the drop-down was a bit confusing.