View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 02:15 PM   #76
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
You are missing the point. What is being told here is access to the onboard stuff like music and pictures. Unless you use itunes you can't update the contents, the file names are even garbled. On other devices supporting UMS you can drag and drop. That said, I believe the 4S is less restrictive in that you can use wifi to transfer files.
The fact you can access your NAS has nothing to do with the restriction discussed here.
You don't have to use iTunes to update filenames etc. so what if I can't do it on device. Lol. It doesn't matter. You are more than welcome to fiddle around with files names. I just want to enjoy my content. Accessing my NAS sold not be thrown out because the fact is I can still access my content. Regardless if I can drag & drop. You want to discredit it because it's not your way of accessing content. Whatever, point blank is that I can access my files. Period & end of story. People just try to find ways to say that you can't access files or do what you want with them. That is complete & utter BS. Whether you like it or not I can still do what I want with my files. I know it upsets most people to thi k that, but they should really get over it. Btw, it's not just the 4S that use wifi to transfer files. I'm not trying to argue anything, only stating the facts. I really don't know what's so hard to understand what it is about it. Maybe I'm misunderstanding everyone else. & I totally apologize if I do. But I've done my research. I use devices extensively & I can assure I know what I'm talking about. If I'm wrong, then i'm humble enough to admit that I'm wrong & again I apologize.
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote