View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 05:34 PM   #21
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrafn View Post
Lynx-lynx & GeoffR -- odd. I'm not getting download options for either NZ or AU. I'm looking at NZ through both Firefox & Chrome (other countries only through Chrome, as it allows me to re-geolocate myself easily). Admittedly, I'm looking at all these sites in non-logged-in mode -- I don't know if that makes any difference.
Some file types won't show download options eg kepub only books, epub3 books (that are read on tablet or apps).

What's the name of a book that you can't find the file type for?
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote