Thread: Classic Unshelved Books
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 11:13 AM   #2
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
I don't know but if you do find out please tell me.

There is a sort-of workaround to get to them quickly, though, which I use.

Create a shelf and give it a name ("placeholder" or "paranormal romance" or something) and have it sort at the end. Then when you go to shelf, you go to "placeholder", it's empty, and the unshelved shelf is right there on the same page.

Another sort of workaround is to Change View to Hide Shelves, and sort by most recent. The most recently added stuff will show up at the top and you can shelve them then. If they're usually the most recent, this is the best one to use if you're going to shelve them because the placeholder workaround won't leave you in the unshelved area once you shelve them (if that makes sense--I mean, once you assign "newsarticles" to the first one, it takes you to the newsarticle shelf and you have to manually go back for the rest which is tedious and a half).
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote