View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 12:12 PM   #15
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Me clicking the wrong option just did not happen in this case. I know this because it was (according to the graph), the very first vote in the poll.

My vote showed up as 100%, and the site said that one person had voted, and that I had already voted.

A few minutes later, my voted option is shown as 0% and there are three votes, and I'm told I have already voted.

And .... both of those options were a bit further down the list than the one for which I voted.

That's just weird and creepy. I may be on drugs, but I know weird and creepy when I see it .... and my left hand is starting to hurt .... must stop typing for a few hours.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote